Rotex Minerals Separators
IBulk Rotex Minerals Separators were specifically designed to meet the demanding screening requirements of minerals applications. The Minerals Separator provides unsurpassed screening performance when sharp separations and high efficiencies are required. The Minerals Separator is able to maximize product recoveries at material temperatures up to 200°C. Standard features include a patented cam lift rail system for quick screen change capability and sleeveless inlet/outlet connections.
- The unique elliptical – linear motion (patented) of the Minerals Separator provides unsurpassed screening?performance to accurately and efficiently handle coarse to fine separations from 6.3mm to 150 µm.
- Equal feed distribution to all screen decks.
- Uniform bed depth across entire screen surface.
- Aggressive blinding control with durable metal spring balls.
- Easily accessible external drive.
- Single reaction cartridge with two spherical roller bearings – designed for 200,000 hours of service.
- Support shaft suspension system with industrial U-joint bearings and no maintenance, low, torsion centre springs.
Applications and Industries
The Minerals Separator is ideal for applications in mined minerals and abrasives such as:
- Roofing Granules
Optional floor mounted suspension stand for installations without overhead support.