iDDT Tubular Feeders
iBulk Tubular Feeders are the ideal solution when transferring material between different stages of the production process.
They require minimal maintenance and can run in fairly harsh conditions.
- Tubular feeders are fully enclosed and dust tight
- Require less maintenance than a conventional feeder
- No moving parts
- Minimal space required
- Continuous heavy duty operation
- Provides an economical link in the handling of a wide range of bulk materials from?storage piles, hoppers, bins and silos
- Accurately places feed material into or onto other processing equipment at a predetermined capacity and orientation
- Capable of variable speeds where required
- Do not require special foundations
Applications and Industries
Typical process equipment to which the feeders can be applied for feeding controlled tonnages from hoppers are:
- Belt conveyors
- Vibrating screens
- Weigh hoppers
- Ball and tube mills
- Packing devices
Tubular Feeders may be suspended on rubber compression springs. Alternatively Tubular Feeders can be mounted on rubber springs and for heavy duty or high temperature applications on steel coil springs. This makes them freely vibrating units transmitting minimal vibration to surrounding structures. They do not require special foundations.