iBulk Carrier Vimec Conveyor
The iBulk Carrier Vimec conveyor is a natural frequency conveyor. It uses a spring system thereby reducing the overall power required to drive the system compared to brute force conveying
- Can convey products over longer distances than conventional vibrating equipment.
- Able to move large heavy weights with a minimum of power consumption.
- The conveyor can be fully enclosed thus reducing dust and eliminating contamination concerns and most importantly it is sanitary and therefore perfect for a food quality environment.
- Units available in widths from 150mm to 3m and lengths up to 120m, with gentle handling of fragile products.
- Light/medium duty units feature leaf spring construction for low headroom applications.
- Heavy duty units feature rugged coil spring construction with rocker arm stabilisers.
- High temperature designs available for handling materials up to 1100 deg C.
- Natural frequency design for low stresses and long life.
- Quiet operation
Applications and Industries
“Can a Vimec help me in my application?”
Yes it certainly can. Carrier engineers have adapted natural frequency conveyors to tackle everything from onion rings, bag flattening to recycled drink cans.
Vimec conveyors are most frequently used in the following industries:
The applications the conveyors have been applied to include:
The installation methods are significantly variable depending on the application and our range of natural feeding conveyors. Therefore, iBulk Engineers are able to assist you in determining the right equipment to meet your needs.